Please read the below agreement before accessing and using the website ClientAutomationMachine.com. By accessing the website ClientAutomationMachine.com you agree to the terms and conditions outlined below. If you do not agree to these terms please discontinue usage of the website ClientAutomationMachine.com.
The website ClientAutomationMachine.com is operated by its publishers. You may contact us using our convenient contact form
1. You agree to not use this site for any unlawful purpose.
2. Confidentiality and trade secrets: you acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this site, including but not limited to systems, designs, wording, colors and graphics are proprietary trade secrets protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and by other laws and that their use is restricted by the terms of this agreement. Use of the content or materials on this site for any purpose without written permission from ClientAutomationMachine.com and its publishers is strictly prohibited. You further agree that you will create no derivative works of this site or the products offered within.
3. No financial or legal advice: the publishers and editors of ClientAutomationMachine.com are not certified financial or legal professionals. Financial and legal questions should be directed to qualified and certified financial and legal professionals. No information provided on this site constitutes a warranty of any kind; nor shall visitors to the site rely solely on any such information or advice. All content, products and services are not to be considered as legal or professional advice, and are to be used for personal use and information purposes only.
4. No warranties unless otherwise explicitly stated: this site is provided as an educational resource. It does not take the place of a financial or legal consultation with a qualified financial or legal professional. Visitors are expected to do their own due diligence and research in selecting a financial or legal professional. This site makes no warranties or guarantees, express or implied, unless otherwise explicitly stated as to the results provided by the methods presented on this web site. The publishers of ClientAutomationMachine.com expressly disclaim any liability arising from any strategies presented on ClientAutomationMachine.com and any associated literature that was obtained from its use.
5. Content is copyright protected: neither ClientAutomationMachine.com nor any element thereof, including without limitation, audios, text, graphics, animations, videos, images, or other materials, may be copied, repurposed, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or redistributed. You may not modify or prepare derivative works based upon the content located on or transmitted by email or other means from ClientAutomationMachine.com or any other element thereof, and you may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to access the source code to any software downloaded from ClientAutomationMachine.com.
6. Disclaimer of liability: the user of ClientAutomationMachine.com assumes all responsibility and risk for the use of the website, its content, and the internet, generally. Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall this site or its affiliated organizations or anyone else involved in creating or maintaining ClientAutomationMachine.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or lost profits that result for the use or inability to use ClientAutomationMachine.com and/or any other web sites which are linked to ClientAutomationMachine.com. Nor shall ClientAutomationMachine.com or its publishers be liable for any such damages including, but not limited to, reliance by a contributor, member or visitor on any information obtained via ClientAutomationMachine.com or any correspondence transmitted as a result of its use including electronic mail.
ClientAutomationMachine.com or its publishers make no warranties of any kind (either expressed or implied) unless otherwise explicitly stated concerning the materials on the site. Further, ClientAutomationMachine.com or its publishers do not warrant that transmission of the materials will not be interrupted nor do they warrant that the materials will contain no errors nor that they will be accurate. ClientAutomationMachine.com or its publishers do not warrant that the site itself or the server which transmits it will be free of viruses or anything else that might be harmful. Nor do they warrant that any defects will be corrected. You alone assume all risk associated with use of the site, including the full cost of any necessary repair or service to your computer. By using the site you waive any claim whatsoever against ClientAutomationMachine.com and its publishers which arises from your use, whether intended or not, of any other site. This waiver specifically includes any claim arising from a product and/or service which you purchase from any site other than ClientAutomationMachine.com and any claim arising from security of information (including, but not limited to credit card information) which you use on this site.
ClientAutomationMachine.com and its publishers shall not be liable in any way whatsoever (including, but not limited to, negligence) for any special or consequential damages resulting from either your use of the site or your inability to use it or from your use of any site linked from or to the site. This limitation includes any circumstance in which ClientAutomationMachine.com and its publishers or their representative has been advised of potential liability. Certain applicable laws may not allow all the limitations of liability described herein. should that be the case, ClientAutomationMachine.com and its publishers’ total liability to you for losses, damages, causes of action, and/or negligence shall not exceed the total amount paid by you (if any) to access the site.
7. Link disclaimer: ClientAutomationMachine.com and its publishers assume no responsibility for any content which you find on sites that link either to or from the site. This includes responsibility for the accuracy or compliance with any laws and for any viruses or other harmful things which may be contained in these sites. Nor is ClientAutomationMachine.com or its publishers responsible should any site link you to a site which you find offensive. ClientAutomationMachine.com and its publishers do not endorse or warrant the quality of any goods you buy from any site other than the ClientAutomationMachine.com. The links on ClientAutomationMachine.com are provided for the convenience to visitors. ClientAutomationMachine.com and its publishers are not responsible for the availability or content of these external sites, nor do ClientAutomationMachine.com or its publishers endorse, warrant, or guarantee the products, services or information described or offered at these other internet sites.
8. You understand that by entering your name and email address on any entry page that you are subscribing to a free, no obligation email newsletter. This newsletter is offered as a free service by ClientAutomationMachine.com and its publishers and no purchase is necessary. On occasion, subscribers have had trouble removing themselves from this free newsletter. If you have trouble subscribing or removing, you may contact us using our contact form for personal attention. By entering this website, you agree that you wish to be subscribed to this newsletter, and that you will make no threats, and take no additional action against ClientAutomationMachine.com and its publishers in the event you are unhappy that you subscribed or are not able to remove yourself from this free mailing list, and you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this unwanted newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever. You agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter by providing your first name and email address on this website, ClientAutomationMachine.com.
9. Notice about testimonials: All testimonials are all true, reflect the opinions and experiences of real users of ClientAutomationMachine.com products, and are submitted to ClientAutomationMachine.com and its publishers voluntarily by customers. if you would like to submit a testimonial to ClientAutomationMachine.com and/or its publishers you agree that it becomes the exclusive property of ClientAutomationMachine.com. Which for example includes the rights to reproduce, edit (for length but not general content), and/or publish the testimonial, which may include your name or initials and city/state/country of residence. Some customers that have submitted testimonials may have received additional products or services as a “thank you” in appreciation for the time they invested to write or record their testimonials. Thank you!